- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
03. Who should I contact if I need time off for myself or a family member?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
The Office of Human Resources (OHR) encourages employees to call if they have questions about the basis for leaves and the procedures for requesting leave. OHR staff are available for one-on-one appointments to discuss the specifics of your situation and how the law, in conjunction with other benefits, can help you.
OHR provides information about FMLA and any other laws, collective bargaining agreements, or policies that provide employees time off. You can also access this information in the FMLA Handbook.